Friday, July 31, 2009

Top 5

Summer Highlights

The bags are being packed and the shopping is done. I am still unsure of how it is all going to fit.

I cannot believe summer is coming to an end. It has gone by so fast! I am reflecting back and realizing the summer has been full. I have really enjoyed my time in the States. Time with family. Time with friends. Time of relaxing. I feel refreshed and ready to head back to Indonesia for year #3.

Thought I would share my Top 5 summer highlights with you all as I say goodbye to America and goodbye to summer.

Here they are:

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was so great to spend time with you while you were home. We will miss you tremendously but trust you to our faithful Father to watch over and protect you. We are so proud of your faithfulness to follow God's call and for your love for your students.