Friday, July 31, 2009

5. Supporting the Home Team

And lastly my family has thoroughly enjoyed keeping up on how the Dodgers are doing this season. We definitely do not have any baseball in Indonesia. Most of my students have never seen a game and have no idea how to play. My sister and I had the privilege to go see the Dodgers play this past week. We enjoyed cheering for the home team. We also went with the goal of getting on the big screen. We thought being decked out in blue and white might help. We waved at the camera guy and eventually he came over right near us and we got on! We were pretty stoked. :)
Me and my sister in Dodger colors
The big screen right after we got on
Great sunset
Love it!
Perfect ending... to a great summer :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Gooo Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Papa is smiling!