Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grandmas are the Best

I love my grandma more than words could express.

Here are the girls. My grandma. Me. My mom. My younger sister and my older sister.

We decided to line up in height order from shortest to tallest. Now I know where I get my height from. :-)

My grandma and her sister at the farmer's market.

Last week I got to spend some time with my grandma and her sister. They are two of the cutest women I know. Doralyn and Betsy.

They are like two peas in a pod. At one point we played the game scattegories where you have to think of things in different categories that begin with a certain letter. They kept thinking of the same exact answers!

If me and my sisters are half that close when we grow up :) then I will consider myself thoroughly blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.