Saturday, September 15, 2007

A New Way to View Pictures

Because it is hard to upload large amounts of photos onto my blog I have started using Picasa Web albums. So far I only have 3 up: one of our trip to Jakarta, one of the fruit party we had, and one of the Independence Day celebration (with added pictures from what I put on my blog). I'll let you know if I put up any more. And of course I will still put some on my blog from time to time. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/emilyinbandung/

2 comments:

Arijaan Bulk said...

yay for green countrysides. . .so beautiful! And yay for a speedy mail delivery. . .that makes me so happy! Love you, have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily:

Good to talk with you on Saturday. Love the new format for the pictures. Praying for your classes and teaching times. Love Dad