Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Day of Adventure

Last weekend me and two of the other new staff members decided to take the train to Jakarta for the day. It was very fun to get away, eat some Western food, and learn to get around on our own a little. I really enjoyed the train ride and seeing how beautiful this country is. It was so green... the pictures don't do it justice. I've started a Picasa web album for posting pictures. This will make it much easier and quicker for me to get pictures online for you to view. Please visit this link to see pictures and read comments about our adventure:

http://picasaweb.google.com/emilyinbandung/ADayInJakarta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for Sharing your pics Emily....
i love going on a train ride from Jakarta to Bandung, and vice versa. Can't wait to do it in a month when i visit my family.

did you guys ride the Argo Gede Train? I am sure you found out by now, the monument is Monas.... alledgely, the tip of the monument is gold plated. Not sure if there is any truth to that....