Monday, March 15, 2010

Good Morning

Happy Monday morning to you.

The sunrise out my bedroom window one morning last week.

I love mornings.

I don't especially like waking up, but I do like being up early. I like the quiet that
the morning holds before the rush of the day and all the troubles that it brings.

And especially Monday mornings. It feels like they hold so much promise.
Promise of a new start with a new day and a new week upon us.

Lamentations 3:22-24
"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

I say to myself, 'The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.'"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
After a very busy but productive Monday, it's great of you to share your insights on Mondays, I've never really thought of it that way. Thanks for your thoughts and words of inspiraton and for sharing the beautiful sunrise with us. Hope you are well.
Take Care,
Paul