Monday, October 26, 2009

Creepy Crawler


About a week ago I was walking around a really cool garden. It was cool and quiet and there was a small stream running through it. I was following the path and then turned to continue along toward the stream. I was passing this tree when all of a sudden I realized this giant spider was in my face (and about the size of my face)! It made me jump back, startled. Before moving on I whipped out my camera and snapped a quick shot. Indonesia has the strangest creatures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would make a great screen saver, esp at Holloween.

Thanks Emily,

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Did you hear the silent scream on this side of the pond?
Love,
Aunt Barb
Really it's quite beautiful...it's just sooooooooo big.

The Fryar Family said...

Emily... I'm not sure there are medical words to explain the multiple layers of FREAKING OUT that I would have done!!!! I seriously think I would have stopped breathing!! I can handle most anything... cockroaches, rats, whatever... just NOT SPIDERS!! ACK!!!

...glad you survived!! :)
~Beverly