Monday, May 11, 2009

You Gotta Love Middle Schoolers


We had our middle school retreat way back in March. However, just this week I was looking through some pictures and found these and had to share them with you. Looking at them made me smile. Middle schoolers are so funny and unique. I love them!

We enjoyed a weekend full of games, singing, and learning about our Identity through God's Word. Once again we had a photo scavenger hunt on this retreat where the middle schoolers had to go out and take pictures that fulfilled different categories. Here are some of my favorites:


Lots of people in a small space:




Leap frog:





A picture taken from an unusual angle:





A photo that could be an album cover:





Some other favorites:

The group of girls I hung out with in small group for the weekend. They are great and I really enjoyed our time together. They wanted their picture taken with all of them in the tree. :)

A group photo of all middle schoolers and leaders who were at the retreat.

No comments: