Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Motorbike

I wanted to share with you some pictures of my motorbike. Many people have been asking for these for awhile. I love my motor bike and the freedom it gives me to get around. I ride it to school everyday and skip the 30 minute walk. On occasion I drive it into Bandung which is a long ride but it gets me there. On Sunday we went in for church and got stuck in bad traffic on the way home. It took us over an hour. I haven't come up with a name for my motorbike yet. Any suggestions?
This is the garage at our new house. It's nice to be able to park our motorbikes inside during rainy season so they stay dry. Four bikes fit in here when everyone is home. Mine is the one on the end. It's a Yamaha Mio.

1 comment:

Arijaan Bulk said...

yay! now I want to see pictures of you cutting in and out of crazy traffic on it! :) love you!