Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Trip to Asia

In June my parents and younger sister Anna came to visit me in Indonesia. They got to see where I lived and worked this past year. They met my house helper Ibu Lilis and tried some Indonesian food. We enjoyed learning how to play the Angklung and visiting the volcano with family friends. They also got to see my new house and tour the new school.

Then we all went to Thailand together. We traveled to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket. We enjoyed seeing many temples, eating yummy Thai food, and meeting new people. We loved the elephants and getting a chance to ride them through the jungle. We also enjoyed learning how to cook traditional Thai food at Thai cooking school. In Phuket we had a chance to just relax and rest on the beach. We loved the delicious seafood and beautiful sunsets.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip. Scroll down to the bottom for the link to view all the pictures on my Picasa WebAlbum.
















To see all of the many pictures from our trip click on the following link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/clauson.emily/FamilyTripToAsia

1 comment:

Marissa Maharaj said...

proud of you for adding the link!
i will have you know that i definitely clicked on it.
and others will follow.
because i am a leader.