Monday, July 9, 2007

Some Photos from PFO

I'm back home in Pasadena after being in Mississippi for two weeks. Thank you for those who prayed for a safe and timely flight. Everything went smoothly and was on time. The last day in Mississippi we had a great time of singing and sharing with each other affirmations, along with a special time of communion.

Here are a few photos from throughout my time there that I thought you might enjoy!

The very precious kitchen staff who worked hard to feed us and enjoyed every minute of it! Here they are singing for us at our closing dinner and celebration.

Me with my future roommate Emily who I will be living with in Bandung, Indonesia. She will be teaching 3rd grade. We had a lot of fun getting to know each other at PFO.

Some of the many friends I met while at PFO who will be moving all over the world to teach just like me.

The team of people attending PFO who will be in Bandung, Indonesia. Some are returning staff and their families who have already been living over there. The rest are new staff. Two of the new staff will be coming with their families. We had quite a group from Indonesia, especially with all of the kids. (Five of the kids pictured here will be students of mine at BAIS!)

No comments: