Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

I know it's already December but we did have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I haven't shared it with you yet. Turkey, cranberry sauce, and homemade stuffing. A yummy salad just like my mom's. :) Great conversation. Coconut drinking and a coconut throwing contest. Swimming in the ocean as the sun set. Fireworks on the beach. "The Great Durian War of 2009." Slaughtered rams. Lots and lots of games. Reading and relaxing on the beach. 18 friends, 18 places around one big table, 18 Pilgrim and Indian hats. A very memorable Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

I wish I could have been there. God is soooooo good in His care for you and as Eph. says, He has placed us in his unexpected family. Look forward to having you around our table this Christmas.

Love you.

Dad