Monday, December 28, 2009

Lots of Laughs

Christmas was filled with lots of laughter... the way Christmas should be.
I was blessed to be able to fly all the way back to Pasadena to be with my family for the holidays.
Christmas Eve was spent with my dad's side of the family.
Christmas morning was spent with my parents, sisters, and my sister's fiance.
Christmas evening was spent with my mom's side of the family.
And the evening ended with a white elephant gift exchange. A new tradition that I missed last year since I had stayed in Indonesia for Christmas.

This year's white elephant exchange spurred lots of fun and lots of laughter. Here's a taste:



Gathering around the tree and fireplace to open presents. My sister and her fiance.



My cousin Steve enjoys his white elephant gift- a funky hat. My sister with her "Cat-A-Pult".



Someone ended up with the Bumpit, but I can't remember who because everyone had to try it on.


My sister and cousin with their white elephant gifts. My uncle tries out the head massager, quite the gadget.



My little cousin John took over the head massager and gave everyone a chance to experience it.



My little cousin Steve is really into Harry Potter these days. Isn't he cute?

Hope you too had a little bit of fun this Christmas!

No comments: