Friday, October 21, 2011

Maaf

So sorry friends that it has been so long.

In case you haven't heard the big news... I'm engaged! Joel and I are getting married in January! So very exciting and so much to do. So please do not hold it over my head for not posting. I have been a little preoccupied lately. I wish I had more time because there is much that I would like to share here about life, about teaching, about Indonesia, and some random musings that have been on my mind. For now a couple of pictures are all I've got with the hope that I will be back soon to share more.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HiEmily,
So glad to hear from you and once again congrats to you and Joel. Looking forward to January. Hope you are well. Post when you can and only when you have time.
Much Love,
Uncle Paul
PS. Love the new look on your page.