Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Been Too Long

Hi there friends,

Sorry it has been so long since I have really updated this blog. I have been thinking of you all, whoever it is out there in this big world who reads this. Life has been busy, which means there has been lots I have wanted to share but no time to do it. I am going to go all the way back to March now and give a little recap. We celebrated quite a few birthdays involving:
A women's brunch and tea party (well... actually more like latte party). :)
A group adventure hike to a local waterfall.
A very wild and crazy watermelon party.







Silly!




uh oh... one shoe lost in the mud

Yes, I did fall in the mud, that's why I look so covered in mud.

opps backwards... she's turning 25

SO excited!

Laura could not wait to dig into her watermelon cake-
she started eating before we could put candles in and sing. Luckily we had this really
cool fireworks candle to keep the excitement going.

Molly and I pose in watermelon pink and green.

Birthday coloring... fun for all

No comments: