Friday, August 14, 2009

Settling In

I have been back now for a week and a half. The days have been filled with settling back in to life in Indonesia. My two new roommates have been adjusting to the heat and all the quirks of this country. We have been working hard at school getting things ready for the first day. This past week we have had our all staff orientation and spent lots of time in meetings. This morning we hosted all the new students and parents and they got to tour the school and meet their teachers.

I am really looking forward to having the students come back. School starts this Tuesday, August 18th. We are just about ready for it. It's going to be a great school year!

(My "new" bedroom in our house... I switched from last year. I love it. It's a place of solitude and rest.)

No comments: