Saturday, October 6, 2007

Random Musings

Well, another week has past. We are heading into the 8th week of school. I can't believe how fast it is going. Our first quarter ends in two weeks. There seems to be a lot going on... with the end of the quarter coming, grades need to be done, there are tests to be given and I am having my first observation by my principle. It was a hard week for me... a lot is going on within our school. A lot of changes happening... I've realized lately how public blogging can be so I'm leaving out the specifics but I'd appreciate your prayers for me and for our school. This coming week is a short week for us. Thursday we have a half day and Friday there is no school. Saturday ends the fasting month and is celebrated with a national holiday. A group of nine of us are heading to the island of Sumatra to see the orangutans for the long weekend. More details and pictures will have to follow on that. It is going to be quite the adventure. On another note, I've put some more pictures up online. They are mostly just random ones of different weekend outings. For those who've been asking what we do for fun on weekends, perhaps this will answer your question... give you a little taste of life here. Click on the following link to view them:

http://picasaweb.google.com/emilyinbandung/OutOnTheTown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I miss you like crazy. Good luck with all the school stuff you have to do. I can't wait to see pictures of the monkeys. You are awesome girl.
love,
Kristen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.